We currently have two vacancies available for cleaning jobs in North Wales, We are looking for two commercial contract cleaners to join our team at hygiene cleaning solutions.
As a cleaner at our company, you will be responsible for carrying out various cleaning activities throughout our sites and facilities around the North Wales and the North West of England Areas.
We Are Currently Supporting The Kickstart Scheme Funded By The Government Where We Are Now Offering Cleaning Jobs In North Wales:
We recently teamed up with a Government funded scheme called the Kickstart scheme, The scheme is particularly aimed at providing jobs for younger people aged 16-yrs to 24-yrs old who receive universal credits and likely to be at risk of unemployment for long periods of time,
The aim of the scheme is to help individuals learn about real work experience, develop the necessary skills needed to both the working environment and customer relations skills, It is aimed to help individuals grow in confidence within the working environment.
The Government who are currently investing 2-Billion into the scheme will fund the wages up to 25-Hrs per person, per week for a six month period, we at hygiene cleaning solutions are topping up those hours to offer a 40-hour week to all successful applicants along with other incentive’s which could eventually lead to a full time job with us, see our other incentive’s listed below.
- We aim to provide full training facilities within our business model.
- We pay for successful applicants CSCS training and CSCS cards.
- We provide full uniform branded with our business logo’s.
- We plan to offer a wage increase for those who shine out and show their willing to work hard at all times.
- We plan to offer the use of one of our company vehicles to those who drive.
To Apply For Our Cleaning Jobs In North Wales – Please Read All Content Below Carefully!
Duties To Include:
- Clean designated areas ensuring delivery is of a high standard effectively and efficiently.
- Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, polishing, restroom cleaning etc.
- Notify management if there is a need for intervention.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Co-operate with the rest of the staff, Individuals will be required to work within a team and under their own initiative.
- To have full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used by Hygiene Cleaning Solutions Ltd.
- To build positive and productive working relationships with all our customers, delivering excellent customer service.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience is desired, however training is provided
- Driving licence is desired but not necessary as transport can be arranged
Number Of Hours Per Week:
- Working Pattern And Contracted Hours (Including Any Shift Patterns)
- 7am to 430 pm Monday to Friday – during busy periods overtime will be expected.
Hourly Rate Of Pay:
- National minimum wage which will depend on ages of applicants.
How To Apply For The Job Placement For Commercial Contract Cleaners:
- Please Use Job Placement Reference – Commercial Contract Cleaners North Wales.
- Send All Applications Including Your CV To firstname.lastname@example.org