Meet the Team At Hygiene Cleaning Solutions:
Our success and reputation is built on the strength of our highly trained, reliable and experienced team of cleaners. As a family run business with over 25 years experience, we understand the importance of investing in people – both our team and you, the customer.
Customer satisfaction is at the very heart of what we do – we are proud to say that 95% of our work is from recommendations. Fundamental to this is the ability to meet your needs – listening to what you require and devising tailored cleaning programs allows us to create good working relationships built on trust, honesty and reliability.
Hygiene Cleaning Solutions Mission Statement:
- To be consistent in our provision of cleaning services ensuring that they are always of the highest quality.
- We concentrate our resources on maintaining cleaning standards amongst our staff with the remainder going towards expansion and growth.
- Maintaining our existing clients by maintaining excellence in out provision of services and encouraging referrals to new and potential clients through out quality services and price.
- Constantly investing in the training and development of staff, equipment and company growth to the benefit of all.
- By constantly seeking out new contractors around the UK with whom we can work with. By investing time and resources to ensuring that these contractors consistently work to our standards.
- We only use leading brand cleaning products that minimise environmental impact whilst not compromising quality.
Honesty • Reliability • Professionalism equals peace of mind of a job well done!
Our Client List:
We serve the commercial cleaning industry where we accommodate Professional build cleaning for many construction company’s in North Wales and the North West of England.
Public Sector Cleaning:
We carry out commercial cleaning in the public sector for the NHS and other government organisations alike.
We have the latest pole fed window cleaning machinery, we also offer tradition window cleaning on smaller buildings.
We undertake small offices and major large office cleaning jobs, no job is to small or big for us, our team are competent in managing all early morning cleaning or after hours cleaning shifts.
We also offer other services that can be found here on our website, when it comes to cleaning we’ve got you covered here at hygiene cleaning solutions.
Our Job Scheme:
We are currently involved with the government funded kick-start job scheme for young individuals from 17 to 21 years old, where we are offering a 40-hour working week to the right applicants, you can learn more about the job scheme here.